We are delighted to announce that Spenle’s CAD and BIM catalog is online.
Spenle is a family business created in 1977 which develops and manufactures a wide range of engineered doors for the food industry, the professional kitchens, pharmaceuticals and hospitals. These doors are commercialized in France, European countries as well as in Africa and Asia.
This BIM project was organized with the CEO of the company, Mr. Spenle, as well as with Polantis teams. It aimed at increasing the brand visibility and at providing 3D models to its customers.
Spenle’s forward-thinking BIM approach was undertaken step by step with a selection of Spenle’s representative products.
Spenle’s doors are intended for different environments, specific constraints and defined criterions such as the opening system, the number of leaves, the sealing system… Seven types of products were thus modeled in 15 different CAD and BIM (Revit) formats.
Spenle’s doors available on Polantis platform are the following:
- SP 800 – One or double leaf polyethylene swing doors
- SP 130 – One or double leaf water repellent polyethylene doors
- SP 250 – One or double leaf airtight swing doors
- SP 450 – One leaf sliding door
These references were modeled as parametric objects integrating dimensional minimum and maximum. They enable customers with the possibility to adapt the woodworks according to their projects and applications.
Beyond the dimensional aspect, Spenle’s products contain some functionalities and set ups for each product:
- A manufacturing made upon request to provide you with an adapted solution
- A wide range of materials, finishes, sceneries and RAL chart
- The dimensions of the oculus and their positioning is changing according to the dimensions of the doors and to the clients’ specific requests
Alls specificities aim at proposing complete 3D models to the prescribers. It limits the margins of error within a project in terms of structural elements and affiliated woodworks.
Known for its know-how, high product quality, innovations, professionalism and responsiveness, Spenle wanted to position itself as a precursor by developing and providing 3D tools and solutions to its prescribers and customers.
- To download Spenle’s products directly on Polantis’ CAD and BIM library, please click here.
- For more information about the products or to contact Spenle, please go to their website: www.spenle.fr
We suggest the following articles: