Polantis will be present at Batimat 2017: come meet our teams to discuss your current and future needs, to discover our know-how and to know more about our latest news.
Batimat is the building industry’s leading international trade show, where the sector’s decision-makers and project managers come together to choose partners and seek products and service solutions for current and future buildings.
Our agenda: BIM projects presentation, technical explanations and live demonstration of objects’ modeling. Come meet our teams!
Please find below the agenda of the presentations that will took place at our booth:
- 7, 8 and 9 november at 3.30 p.m: Introduction to BIM by our Sales Director Bertrand Gasnier.
- 7,9 and 10 november at 4.30 p.m: Live demonstration of BIM objects’ modeling by Béatrice Gheno, our Architect and Revit Specialist.
- November 6 at 3 p.m: Presentation of Velux’ BIM objects by Chloé Brismontier, Market Manager at Velux France.
- November 7 at 11 a.m: Bertrand Gasnier (Polantis) & Antoine Morisetti (Atelier B.L.M. Architectes-Urbanistes) will address the topic of BIM objects at Autocad’s booth (Agora).
- November 8 at 4.30 p.m: Presentation of a manufacturer BIM approach : How did Quentin Fournier (Product Manager at Etanco) manage Etanco’s BIM objects modeling?
- November 9 at 2.30 p.m: Presentation of a BIM project by Arnad Désirée, Architect DPLG & BIM Consultant at MONOKROM-ARCHITECTES.
These presentations will be the occasion for our visitors to raise their questions and contribute to the debate. Friendly atmosphere is guaranteed ! Come and visit us at our booth (R-134, Hall 5A), we are looking forward to meeting you!
To obtain your free entrance badge, please click here. (Your free code is BEE3005095)
We suggest you the following articles: