Polantis unveils its new website with a revisited design and a new section: the Polantis Marketplace
This space is open to all Polantis users: it allows them to sell or buy CAD and BIM objects.
The Polantis Marketplace, how does it work?
In the seller’s perspective, downloading one’s object on the platform and filling up useful information is necessary. The final step for the seller? Set his price considering what he would be willing to pay for this object, the amounts ranging from a few cents to several tens of euros.
The architects and engineers’ teams of Polantis do a systematic sorting of the objects put on sale by members of the community in order to guarantee the quality of the objects.
The evaluation criteria are the following: the aesthetic of the object, the good integration into a digital model, the practicality, the realism, the level of detail and, for the BIM objects, the “parameter ability”.
The seller gets 80% of the sum for each sold object, the remaining 20% belong to Polantis: they will be used to improve the service or modelling other objects for the Polantis Marketplace.
In the buyer’s perspective, the navigation is like on the classic website of Polantis (for the downloads of manufacturers’ objects which are completely free) but a price is given for the objects in the Marketplace.
Several objects that have been modelled for the needs of specific projects “sleep” in the software libraries of designers. Polantis thought of bringing them back to life likely to second-hand clothing websites such as videdressing.us or vented.co.uk.
Polantis therefore incites architecture agencies to sell their objects: that moulding modelled for the need of a renovation project could be used to save time to another agency for example…
You would like to access to the Marketplace Polantis for:
We suggest the following articles: